I need a citizenship and immigration lawyer in Brooklyn NY

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

I made my application for naturilazation and my interview is soon. After reviewing forums i realised that i made some mistakes when filling the application and also i have got some concerns about the possible questions i will recieve at the interview and the answers i will have to give. All my documents are ready. So i need a lawyer who can review my application form , correct mistakes and see my additional documents and prepare me for the interview.

1. Irene Vaisman

4

1

Answered . I am glad you realized your mistakes and the need to correct that. You can certainly contact any attorney of your choice (either me or any of my colleagues) and we will be glad to help you.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . My firm handles naturalization cases in New York.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . I highly recommend Attorney Irene Vaisman