I need a citizenship and immigration lawyer in Brooklyn NY

Brooklyn, NY |

I made my application for naturilazation and my interview is soon. After reviewing forums i realised that i made some mistakes when filling the application and also i have got some concerns about the possible questions i will recieve at the interview and the answers i will have to give. All my documents are ready. So i need a lawyer who can review my application form , correct mistakes and see my additional documents and prepare me for the interview.

1. I am glad you realized your mistakes and the need to correct that. You can certainly contact any attorney of your choice (either me or any of my colleagues) and we will be glad to help you.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. I highly recommend Attorney Irene Vaisman

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. My firm handles naturalization cases in New York.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.