I need a child support lawyer

Asked about 5 years ago - Fall River, MA

I was recently served with papers for a court date for a custody case and do not know what to do to change the arrangement that is on the papers. What is my next step?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Irwin M. Pollack


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . The action for which you are speaking must have been a Complaint for Modification. Along with that Complaint was probably a "motion" for which there is a specific day and time to appear before the Judge. Call my office and I will walk you through the steps, and if we can help you further, we can take it from there. (781) 461-9800.

  2. Henry Lebensbaum

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . If you need such an attorney, contact me at 978-749-3606

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,147 answers this week

2,872 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,147 answers this week

2,872 attorneys answering