Skip to main content

I need a answer form or general denial form for El Paso, texas Divorce with child

El Paso, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

What I've been told it is a specific form.. Where can I find one ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


In every courthouse I have been to thus far in Texas, there is a law library with overly supportive clerks and staff who can direct you to pro se forms promulgated for divorce answers. I highly suggest that while a general denial is appropriate, that you consult an attorney to ensure that you understand the relief requested by the other party especially as it relates to your child. You may need to explore retaining an attorney to file a Counterpetition.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer