I need a lawyer to develop my terms in conditions for my website as fast as in three days, I can work with temporary

Asked 11 months ago - New York, NY

I need a term and condition for a website that is based from overseas, its a consultancy on Marketing website. I can work with term and conditions that temporary but i need lots on privacy policy, I need this pronto and I'm sure there is someone out there to help. Yes, I'm looking for clients from all over the world that includes the US. This is a new website that is ready to launch in few days, we have temporary

1. Brian A Lincer

4

Answered . Good Morning. Many companies that we deal with have separate privacy policies and terms and conditions for their websites. We have done this for many companies and, If you are interested, we can help get this done for you in a timely manner.

2. Paula Brown Sinclair

4

1

Answered . Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either) and your post is a violation of the Avvo TOS.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. Eric J Camm

3

1

Answered . Consult with a NYC attorney that you can build a long term relationship with. That way when you need documents in the future on a short timeline you'll have someone you trust to call on to get it done for you.

Terms of Service and Terms of Use are common documents when dealing with technology based businesses. Consult with an experienced business attorney who has international clients and you should be in good shape. Good luck.

4. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

1

Answered . Check AVVO find a lawyer tab.

5. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

1

Answered . Yes, if you want TOCs that fast you need an attorney. Don't grab one off of some other site and modify it, unless you are an attorney and know what you are doing and what each of the terms and conditions mean. In NYC, you will find a bunch of the type of lawyer you need. They go by "Internet lawyer".
    Also, read my guideline on setting up a website. TOCs are just one of a hundred plus things you need to do when setting up a website business.
    http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/checklist-...