I Ms. Iris Clemmons is asking a question can you help me find an on the job discrimation attorney.

Atlanta, GA |

I was injured on the job while working, Company refuse to pay for any injuries, I was also attacked while working on the job, and the company has slanded my name over the company. The company has charged me Ms. Clemmons with a faut, and I am dening any charges caused by the company. E E O C has a pending case against the Juvenile Justice Department, I also have disabilies caused by company. Because I have been mistreated on the job I would like to buy out the company.

1. If you were injured on the job, you have a Workers' Compensation claim. You should look for a WC Attorney to review your facts and situation for benefits and other potential remedies.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

2. You should speak with an attorney who specializes in both workers' compensation and employment law.

Greg Pope is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia and nowhere else. This post is intended to provide general information only about questions arising under Georgia law. Our firm does not intend to represent anyone desiring representation in a state where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state. No recipient of content from this site, client, whether current or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting based on information at this site. The Pope Law Firm expressly disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site. Note: Nothing in this website creates or establishes an attorney-client relationship.

3. If you were injured on the job, you can and should bring a workers compensation claim against them. I am not sure what you mean by "buy out the company" but perhaps you are talking about getting a settlement from the employer. If you have a workers comp claim, a settlement of that could be a way to resolve all of your concerns. You really need to call an attorney right away to discuss this and I would be happy to talk to you.