I Ms. Iris Clemmons is asking a question can you help me find an on the job discrimation attorney.

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

I was injured on the job while working, Company refuse to pay for any injuries, I was also attacked while working on the job, and the company has slanded my name over the company. The company has charged me Ms. Clemmons with a faut, and I am dening any charges caused by the company. E E O C has a pending case against the Juvenile Justice Department, I also have disabilies caused by company. Because I have been mistreated on the job I would like to buy out the company.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. William Gregory Pope


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should speak with an attorney who specializes in both workers' compensation and employment law.

    Greg Pope is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia and nowhere else. This post is intended to provide... more
  2. Harold W. Whiteman Jr.

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If you were injured on the job, you can and should bring a workers compensation claim against them. I am not sure what you mean by "buy out the company" but perhaps you are talking about getting a settlement from the employer. If you have a workers comp claim, a settlement of that could be a way to resolve all of your concerns. You really need to call an attorney right away to discuss this and I would be happy to talk to you.

  3. George Ellis Corson IV

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . If you were injured on the job, you have a Workers' Compensation claim. You should look for a WC Attorney to review your facts and situation for benefits and other potential remedies.

    We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,955 answers this week

3,092 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,955 answers this week

3,092 attorneys answering