I Ms. Iris Clemmons is asking a question can you help me find an on the job discrimation attorney.

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

I was injured on the job while working, Company refuse to pay for any injuries, I was also attacked while working on the job, and the company has slanded my name over the company. The company has charged me Ms. Clemmons with a faut, and I am dening any charges caused by the company. E E O C has a pending case against the Juvenile Justice Department, I also have disabilies caused by company. Because I have been mistreated on the job I would like to buy out the company.

1. William Gregory Pope

Pro

3

Answered . You should speak with an attorney who specializes in both workers' compensation and employment law.

2. Harold W. Whiteman Jr.

2

Answered . If you were injured on the job, you can and should bring a workers compensation claim against them. I am not sure what you mean by "buy out the company" but perhaps you are talking about getting a settlement from the employer. If you have a workers comp claim, a settlement of that could be a way to resolve all of your concerns. You really need to call an attorney right away to discuss this and I would be happy to talk to you.

3. George Ellis Corson IV

Answered . If you were injured on the job, you have a Workers' Compensation claim. You should look for a WC Attorney to review your facts and situation for benefits and other potential remedies.