I mistakenly put my residence into a IRRVOCABLE trust. It is actually REVOCABLE. How can I change the offical recording?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Jose, CA

No excuse for stupidity! Can I file a Reformation Deed or Correction Deed? Where do I find
one?

1. Benjamin Valdez Platon II

2

Answered . You should be able to use a correction deed if it's merely a scrivener's error. Ask the recorder if they have a sample of the required correction language. You can either rewrite the entire deed, of make the correction on a "Title Page" and attach the original deed for filing.

2. John Noah Kitta

Pro

1

Answered . Hopefully, things will be as simple for you as they were for my client. In regard to your situation the title/escrow company had pre-printed forms and docs that accomplished the task without any cost to my client. I hope they are still available for you.
    __