I missed one day of community service and may have a warrant out is there away to take care of it without seeing a judge?

Baton Rouge, LA |

Missing one day of community service.

1. You need to contact a criminal defense attorney in your area ASAP for advice. There may be a warrant out for your arrest. Finish the community service ASAP and fulfill all the obligations that you were ordered to do.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

2. You should set up a meeting with a lawyer to make sure there is no warrant, or to have the lawyer deal with that issue if there is one.
    Brent Cueria
    504/525 5211
    Www. Cuerialawfirm.com

This post does not imply or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Time sensitive information should never be sent to the Law Firm via e mail or website. We offer no opinion on any applicable statute of limitation. Consult an attorney immediately.

3. If there is a warrant, then the answer is probably no. You need to discuss this with your attorney, or call one soon if you don't have one. Good luck.