Skip to main content

I missed my naturalization interview..what will I do?

Los Angeles, CA |

I missed my December 15th interview...for some reason I thought it was scheduled on the 16th..what will I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Write to the USCIS in Los Angeles and schedule an InfoPass appointment as well if you wish, tell them what happened and request another appointment.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Ashkan Emami

Ashkan Emami


Good answer


Make an INFOPASS immediately and explain the situation.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.


My colleagues are accurate; you need to make an INFOPASS and meet with an USCIS agent to attempt to reschedule the interview.The sooner the better to get a new interview.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer