I missed my immigration court date. What can I do? I really need advice.

Streamwood, IL |

I have been living in this country since I was 6 yrs. Old. Unfortunetly I got into some troubles with the law. I have 2 or 3 misdemeanors and 1 felony for infradulent I.D. I am married with a citizen and we have a baby together. I just recently received my GED and looking forward to going to college. I want to do things right and I'm looking to see if I can get another chance to appear infront of a judge. Hopefully is not to late for that.

You will need to hire an attorney and file a motion to reopen. For a free consultation give me a call.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global
716 830 7960

Hire an attorney to reopen. You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

No one can know what the record is in the case because online we cannot see your documents. You need a lawyer. Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Recommended articles about Immigration