I misplace the number for the place that helps you do bankruptcy for free in NYC. Does anyone have it or know a lawyer?

Brooklyn, NY |

Knows a lawyer that does bankruptcy for a reasonable price? Mine is complicated because I had own many properties that went into foreclosure and I also have many debts. I also owned several businesses which were subchapter S

1. I recommend my friend and colleague Jay Fleischman: http://www.jayfleischman.com/

First, the firm is a debt relief agency according to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. We help people file for bankruptcy. We also do other stuff and we do it well, but Congress wants me to post this notice. Second, nothing on this site is legal advice. You are not my client unless you enter into a written agreement signed by you and me.

2. Look for AVVO find lawyer tab and type in bankruptcy.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.