I misplace the number for the place that helps you do bankruptcy for free in NYC. Does anyone have it or know a lawyer?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

Knows a lawyer that does bankruptcy for a reasonable price? Mine is complicated because I had own many properties that went into foreclosure and I also have many debts. I also owned several businesses which were subchapter S

1. 1

Answered . Look for AVVO find lawyer tab and type in bankruptcy.

2. Answered . I recommend my friend and colleague Jay Fleischman: http://www.jayfleischman.com/

One or more answers have been taken down.