I met a girl who was here visiting the US with a tourist visa, we want to get married. What's the best, quickest, easiest way?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Salt Lake City, UT

She has since returned to Argentina, I went and visited her for two weeks, and she is planning on coming to the US again in a couple of weeks.

1. 6

Answered . Option 1: Get married in Argentina, then petition her.
    Option 2: Petition her for a K-1 visa, and get married within the 90 day after her entrance to the US with that visa.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. 4

Answered . Since she is coming to USA, it is probably faster to get married in the United States. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until you both are in Argentina. USCIS does not accept marriages by proxy until the marriage is consummated, meaning you'd still have to Argentina or wait for her return to USA.

3. 2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Ferrari 100%