I met a girl from hungary and just found out that she has an expired visa. How do I make hr legal and not lose my clearance?

New Port Richey, FL |

I currently have a top secret clearance and I just met her. I am in love and I would marry her but I am afraid of losing my clearance.

You need an experienced attorney to assist you in this matter. Good luck!

The Law Office of David N. Shomloo, LLC. David N. Shomloo, Esq. Immigration/Criminal practice 222 N W Davis st. no. 402 Portland, Oregon 97209 www.davidshomloo.com 503-220-5045 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

One or the other.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created.

Can't tell you about the clearanc issue, but depending on the exact facts you may be able to marry her and then file a relative petition on her behalf. You should speak with an attorney, whether us or another on Avvo, for help.

If you need representation, call us at (530) 758-8317 or email thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. If you want that advice from us, contact us at thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com.