I met a girl from hungary and just found out that she has an expired visa. How do I make hr legal and not lose my clearance?

Asked almost 2 years ago - New Port Richey, FL

I currently have a top secret clearance and I just met her. I am in love and I would marry her but I am afraid of losing my clearance.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Nicolas Andres Olano


    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . One or the other.

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created.
  2. David N Shomloo

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need an experienced attorney to assist you in this matter. Good luck!

    The Law Office of David N. Shomloo, LLC. David N. Shomloo, Esq. Immigration/Criminal practice 222 N W Davis st.... more
  3. Raphael Samuel Moore

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Can't tell you about the clearanc issue, but depending on the exact facts you may be able to marry her and then file a relative petition on her behalf. You should speak with an attorney, whether us or another on Avvo, for help.

    If you need representation, call us at (530) 758-8317 or email thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com Our replies to Avvo... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,407 answers this week

3,069 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,407 answers this week

3,069 attorneys answering