I MARRIED THIS WOMAN IN DEC. OF 1995, & WE SEPARATED IN JAN. 0F 1999.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

NEED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO GET THIS FINALIZED

1. J. Richard Kulerski

6

Answered . You have to file for divorce, and then get divorced. You would be wise to hire a lawyer.

2. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

5

Answered . Please do not type in caps. It makes it very hard to read and sounds like you are screaming or yelling at us. Get what finalized? If you never filed a divorce case ythen you have to file and serve her first. Do you know where she is? Are there children? You need to consult with a local divorce attorney. You can still get divorced by publication after making a diligent effort to locate her.

3. Jeffrey Morris Jacobson

3

Answered . Simple, file for divorce. You can get a free consultation with an attorney like our office.