I make a mistake in choosing Eligibility Country, which country should i choose in dsp 122 form(Dv visa program)?

I have been accepted in the diversity immigrant visa program 2014, in the Dv application i Listed the Sudan As my Country of Eligibility, but i was born in United Arab Emirates. can i change the Country of Eligibility to (United Arab Emirates) and write a note about that, or i should write the same country I've chosen in the initial Entry application(SUDAN), and do I have any chance to correct this mistake and get a visa?

Sudan, TX -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

If you are Sudanese citizen you can use either.

J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

I agree with my colleague.