I make a mistake in choosing Eligibility Country, which country should i choose in dsp 122 form(Dv visa program)?

Sudan, TX |

I have been accepted in the diversity immigrant visa program 2014, in the Dv application i Listed the Sudan As my Country of Eligibility, but i was born in United Arab Emirates.
can i change the Country of Eligibility to (United Arab Emirates) and write a note about that, or i should write the same country I've chosen in the initial Entry application(SUDAN), and do I have any chance to correct this mistake and get a visa?

If you are Sudanese citizen you can use either.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I agree with my colleague.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.