Skip to main content

I made a payment arrangement to pay back unemployment overpayment and paid most of the premium, but now I have been charge 3rd F

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Criminal defense

IM going to trial

Attorney Answers 1


Trial? Why not try and get the case dismissed without risking a trial. If you have already paid back most of the money maybe the State Attorney's office would be willing to drop your case once who have paid in full. You should probably interview two or three lawyers with expierence in criminal defense and hire one of them to represent you in this matter. Felonies are serious matters. Feel free to contact me at (305) 374-3998
Good Luck!

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics