I'm trying to see if I have a case with my work place. My work place thinks I've been in the hospital.

Asked 5 months ago - Vero Beach, FL

They think I've been incarcerated when I was at the hospital. I may have two cases in one. I do not have a car my cell phone is getting shut off tomorrow due to the fact I've been unable to work for the past two weeks due to this whole ordeal. I need a place close in town on a contingency basis and I was in the hospital having a miscarriage so there may be a malpractice point to make as well.

1. J. Garry Rooney

Answered . There are many fine attorneys here in vero that will discuss your case with you, you should reach out and make an appoinment to meet one of them face to face. Like the other responses, it is unclear what you allege that your employer has done wrong. We need additional facts in order to form a proper legal opinion -

2. Dennis Wayne Tackett

Pro

1

Answered . I have read this post 3 times. I can not make heads or tails of it. Try again.

3. Golnar Sargeant

Answered . What is your legal question? You have not posed any questions. You talk about 2 different things without any germane detail and without asking a particular legal point. If you are looking for a lawyer, use the "find a lawyer" tab. This forum is for legal questions, and you have not posed any.