Skip to main content

I'm trying to find a personal injury lawyer for my grandmother.

Mobile, AL |

She slipped and fell outside of a hospital in Mobile Alabama. She hit her head on a cement bench. She has a concussion and is badly bruised and sore on her left side. We're trying to explore her legal options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attorney Answers 3


Pete Mackey, is an attorney in Mobile who is very good, and if he cannot assist you, he can point you in the right direction.

No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Also, by answering this question, said attorney has not been engaged for his services. Such an engagement requires a face-to-face meeting and/or a signed contract for employment agreed to by the firm.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

3 lawyers agree


Get your loved one the medical help needed. I hope she will be alright. Research carefully and quickly to hire a personal injury lawyer. If it were my grandmother I would drop everything to get that done.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree




We're already getting her the necessary care. Thank you for your comment.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier


Best of luck!


Slip and fall accidents can be very hard to win. If you have questions about slip and fall cases, feel free to call me at any time. 1-800-752-1998. You normally can talk to an attorney in injury cases for free.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics