I'm trying to find a personal injury lawyer for my grandmother.

Asked about 2 years ago - Mobile, AL

She slipped and fell outside of a hospital in Mobile Alabama. She hit her head on a cement bench. She has a concussion and is badly bruised and sore on her left side. We're trying to explore her legal options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Randy William Ferguson

4

Answered . Slip and fall accidents can be very hard to win. If you have questions about slip and fall cases, feel free to call me at any time. 1-800-752-1998. You normally can talk to an attorney in injury cases for free.

2. Jon Ethan Lewis

3

1

Answered . Pete Mackey, is an attorney in Mobile who is very good, and if he cannot assist you, he can point you in the right direction. psmackey@bcmlawyers.com

3. Alan James Brinkmeier

2

Answered . Get your loved one the medical help needed. I hope she will be alright. Research carefully and quickly to hire a personal injury lawyer. If it were my grandmother I would drop everything to get that done.