I'm Sudanese and grew up in the US. My father forced me to leave. I want to immigrate back. How do i do so?

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

I studied in the US from KG upto 8th grade before my father made us leave the US. I'm now 42yrs old and working in UAE. I would like to move back to the US or immigrate with my wife and kids. what is the best way possible to do so.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

12

Answered . Start by consulting with an immigration attorney here in NYC. Many of us offer Skype consultations.

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

8

Best Answer

Answered . Based on your information, it appears that you were in the United States from approximately 1975 to 1983. What was your immigration status during that time? And, where were you born? Do you have any relatives in the United States? If so, what is their immigration status? What education, employment history, and job skills do you have? These are just a few of the questions that you would need to consult with an immigration attorney about possibilities, if any, for you to obtain permission to enter the United States. Best of luck.

3. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

8

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Much more information is needed.