I'm stressed by Verizon hid fee's & 135 days for gift card after arguing. Ambulance took me hospital , Chest pains & HBP 2x .

Tampa, FL |

I spoke to Ms. Veronica Paaraz in Arizona who was displeased about my treatment by Verizon customer care she asked me to fax her and her supervisor (management) Mr. Mark Nicolson about the matter which I did Sept. 22-27 & Oct. 4th, 2013 and await a prompt response, none as of said date. I was transported to the hospital via ambulance after arguing & disagreeing to Verizon ill hospitality. I was diagnosed with Chest pains, high blood presser due to stress and faint spells. I returned to Urgent Care Clinic another evening after my discharge for same, now I'm on 2 medications for pain pressure and it's effect causes dizziness so bed rest is advised. What do I do now they didn't stay obligated to the advertisement of sending card in 90days but it arrived after being hospitalized & Dr visits?

The medical issues you have had are not related nor compensable in your contract dispute with Verizon.

The answers given are limited to the facts as given and presumed by the answer itself. Without seeing actual written documentation or having a conference to more fully explore the issues, this short answer has only limited application. Make sure to seek legal counsel and provide all documentation to get assistance in making informed legal choices. Bstein@dcfsz.com, 305 377 1505

Feel free to talk to a personal injury attorney about the link between your health concerns and Verizon's conduct. I think you have no claim, but others may disagree.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

This sounds like a real customer service disaster, not a lawsuit.

I am not familiar with the circumstances underlying this particular incident. Please be advised that the foregoing is not legal advice and in no way constitutes the formation of an attorney-client relationship. Do not take action based on the above. Do consult with an attorney in your area as soon as possible. If you are in New York State contact me directly at (607) 936-8057.

Really; no case. Feel better.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

Try another carrier then.

Sorry, no legal recourse, but I would suggest further medical care for you. It sounds like you need it. You simply can't sue someone for "stressing you out."