I'm still not getting the answer I'm looking for. I have a convicted 2013driving while suspended. 2012deferred dui/mari. paraph.

Kennewick, WA |

2012 resisting arrest; reckless endangerment; 2003 deferred dui that is now dismissed. are my days of teaching done. I just need to know. my lawyer says I am lucky to have gotten the deferred on the 2012 cases. I know school districts do Washington state patrol and fbi checks. Is it fruitless to look at school districts or do I have a chance? Maybe this isn't the best forum to ask, but I don't know where else to ask. No one else seems to have an answer.

1. You need to ask the school districts. Perhaps an employment law attorney might now.

2. You say you have a lawyer? He/she should be talking to you about this question. If your attorney can't answer this question maybe it is time to hire a new attorney. My office is in Moses Lake and handle all types of criminal cases throughout Eastern WA State.

3. I don't think there is one universal answer to your question. School districts background screenings may vary. As Mr. White recommended, you would be wise to consult with an employment attorney for more information. Best of luck.

This answer is my personal opinion and is offered for informational purposes only. This is not a legal opinion, legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. www.dellinolaw.com (206)659 -6839