I'm seeking the company wants to sponsor me for H1-b. I would to know if exist an exact period during the year to apply H1b

Tampa, FL |

I'm Italian, I'm a Mechanical Engineer (master degree 5 years) and I would to work in Us.
I'm sending resume to the company and I'm applying for H1b, but I don't know if now is the time correct.
Thanks for your time

1. At this point it seems you need a recruitment agent not an immmigration attorney

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. The USCIS finished accepting H-1B petitions for cap-subject employers on April 5. You will have to wait until April 1, 2104.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. You should first find a company that is willing to sponsor you and then seek the advice of an immigration attorney. Timing wise, the H1-B cap for this year is already exhausted, so you will have to wait until April of next year to file, and, if it is approved, until October of next year to start work.