I'm running an IT business in Malaysia, want to move my business to US, California. Who I should refer 4 company&visa matters?

Asked about 1 year ago - 94121

what type of lawyers are in charge of company matters including company registration, getting licenses, IP matters and applying for visa for directors and staffs? Anywhere I search some part is missed. some don't know about company matters, some won't involve in visa matters. I want to be sure that the company be eligible to apply for work visa for its directors and key managers.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . To an experienced immigration attorney in US. Find one on AVVO and contact them directly, Many offer Skype consultations.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . We will handle all visa matters, as well as business entity creation. For IP matters we'll refer you to a very capable lawyer with whom we often work.

3. Dana Howard Shultz

1

Answered . You are correct that you need lawyers who can help with both the business aspects and the visa aspects of bringing a foreign business to the US.

I have successfully worked on the business side with approximately 40 foreign clients who are in the same position you are.

A colleague specializes in work visas. When we have mutual clients, we readily share information to move matters forward as quickly and as easily as possible.

For more information, please see the website at the link below.

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  4. Fadi N. Minawi

1

Answered . Corporate immigration attorneys can assist with a situation such as yours.

5. Robert V Cornish Jr.

1

Answered . There are many skilled attorneys here on AVVO who handle such matters My colleague here in DC, Rana Jazayerli, also handles H1-B related work for a number of companies in the Far East and MENA. I believe you can find her profile on AVVO as well.