I'm on probation and I got a restraining order against ex. He called my po.

Saint Petersburg, FL |

P.o came over and said I might should leave and let him have the house. The judge ordered me to occupy the house. Can she violate me for staying after I already have the order. He paid the bills while I was away but he's been incarcerated several times and I've done the same thing. She seems to be on his side.

If the probation officer violates you, your criminal judge should give deference to the family court order. Unfortunately, whether or not the probation officer violates you can be discretionary. The law says that the violation needs to be willful. If you end up getting violated, I suggest strongly that you let the judge know that you have a family court order which gives you exclusive use and possession of the home, If that's how it reads. I handle these matters and offer free consultation.

Free Consultations can be made by calling 407-617-1064. Please understand that the information given is not to be construed as legal advice. More information would be needed in order to make more accurate legal determinations on your matter. Furthermore, an attorney-client relationship does not begin until a retainer agreement has been signed by the attorney and client.

Your best move is to stay away have no contact with the ex.

she can try to violate you, but you'd have a perfectly valid defense in that you were following a previous court order. stay away from the ex as if your life depended on it.