I'm on informal probation and two days ago I got a citation 4 driving in poss. of marijuana. How soon can the judge find out?

I was put on summary probation for driving with a suspended license. I was told by the judge if I pay my fine I will be put off probation. I was told not drive in California, I have a valid license in a different state. I came out here to babysit for my mother and yes I drove. I got pulled over and cited for poss.of marijuana however, I do have a California reccomendation letter for marijuana( marijuana card) the cop knew about it and still cited me for driving in possession of marijuana. I want to pay my fine and be relieved from summary probation. Will the judge be aware of my infraction citation from a few days ago?

Los Angeles, CA -

Robert Laurens Driessen

Robert Laurens Driessen

Criminal Defense Attorney - Irvine, CA

The good news is you received an infraction and that cannot be a violation of your probation. The fact that you were driving and should not have been is the issue. The good news is it is unlikely this will get to the judge.
Robert Driessen

Sponsored Listing