I'm on house arrest and would like to move my friend in with me, he has a felony, is that OK?

Spokane, WA |

I got convicted of my second DUI in August of 2013 and since then i have been on house arrest until November 26th. I'm compliant with treatment, i go to school and work full time. My boyfriend (who has a felony charge) is going to move in with me. He lives in another county at the moment and is transferring his DOC over and treatment etc. Would the investigation get accepted or would his probation not allow him to move in with me because I am legally arrested for the time being?????

That is not something normally prohibited at sentencing for you an likely within his DOC officer's discretion if the DOC officer even knows. You have no obligation to tell unless one of you has been so ordered as a condition at sentencing so ... look at your paperwork.

2. I agree with Mr. White. It depends upon the judges order at the time of sentence. Contact a Gonzaga Law School graduate and criminal defense lawyer in Spokane. Good Luck!

DUI topics