I'm on felony probation in Cobb county. My paperwork says that my drug test is a "felony probation panel". Is alcohol included

Asked over 2 years ago - Marietta, GA

There is an unchecked box that says "felony probation panel with alcohol etg" so common sense would say that I'm not being tested for alcohol. Does anyone have knowledge about this?

1. Noah Howard Pines

Pro

4

Answered . In my opinion you should not be drinking alcohol while on probation but if you want to know if it is part of your probation then ask the lawyer who represented you when you entered your guilty plea.

2. Kimberly Keheley Frye

Pro

3

1

Answered . "with alcohol etg" sounds like an alcohol test. You did not mention which box is checked for your screen. I am aware that the drug testing facility located in the courthouse can test for recent alcohol use. It is also part of every felony probation sentence that you not have any alcohol or drugs without a prescription.

3. A James Rockefeller

2

Answered . I agree you need to talk your attorney who represented you at the time of sentencing.

4. Christopher D. Tunson

2

Answered . Generally, all probations in Cobb County,--felony or otherwise-- adult or juvenile, include alcohol and drug screening. You can address this area with your probation officer. They are usually very upfront and specific as to the requirements to complete probation. If you have an issue right now, such as revocation of probation hearing for testing positive for alcohol, you should contact an attorney for representaion. It is understood that you may have represented yourself or been represented by an attorney. It is also understood that you may have either pled guilty or been found guilty at trial.