I'm on federal probation an yesterday my p.o called me to take a drug test

Asked over 1 year ago - Rochester, NY

Now my p.O KNOWS IM TAKEN PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR MY BROKEN ANKLE OXYCODON IS WHAT IM TAKEN SO MY TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE SO NOW HE WANTS TO SEND IT TO THE LAB BUT I HAD TO SIGN A PAPER BUT HE DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A COPY OF THE PAPER I WAS GOING TO SIGN WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS AN BY THE WAY THAT WAS THEY ONLY THING THAT CAME BACK POSITIVE.

1. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

2

1

Answered . You can wait for the lab results but also ask to speak to a supervisor at probation,

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

2. Howard A. Schwartz

2

1

Answered . You should wait and see if they file a violation. If one is filed you will get a copy of all pertinent question. The issue is whether you had special conditions relating to the use of controlled substances. Good luck.

3. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

1

Answered . Contact your attorney. Make sure you keep your prescription bottle or get a copy of the prescription from your doctor.

4. John J. Carney

Pro

Answered . That is not a problem as long as they did not tell you that you could not take the prescription drugs. The judge will not worry about it too much.