I'm on a 90 day deferred probation for a PI but I received a charge from a red light camera. Will this effect probation?

Asked 9 months ago - Dallas, TX

I'm on a 90 day deferred probation for PI but I received a charge from a red light camera. Will this effect probation? I figure the ticket would have to be written to me by an officer since there is no proof of who is driving the car at the light.

1. Robert Hernandez Jr.

1

Answered . You are on the right track. It is unlikely to affect your deferred probation because the red light camera case is a civil one and not a criminal one.

2. Lee Alan Thompson

Answered . Somehow your question, even though listed criminal defense, was posted with the personal injury questions. You may want to post it again and hope it makes it there. You'll get better responses. Probably a glitch in the system. Talk to an attorney though. Best to you