Skip to main content

I'm looking for a pro bono lawyer to help me with support/custody.I'm looking for a pro bono lawyer in Media or West chester, PA

Aston, PA |

All divorce and custody is done. I need to go to court to get more child support. I'm looking for a full time job and need money for child care. I have a feeling he's going to file for partial custody because he has mentioned it. He has a DUI record and 3 accidents. He's irresponsible when it comes to my children, driving without them in seat belts, etc. I need a pro bono lawyer because I don't get enough money in support to pay for one. I can't have my children in his care when he's irresponsible. My children come first, he chose every other weekend as custody and I'm not going to give it up because they are my world and they need the nurturing and responsible parent.

Attorney Answers 1


Contact the bar association of the county that issued the custody/support order, either Delaware or Chester County Bar Association.

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics