I'm looking for a lawyer to help assist in creating my terms and agreements for my online site.

Virginia Beach, VA |
Filed under: Business Internet law

Im launching a site in 2 weeks, its a online marketplace where users can buy,sell and trade safely and securely. my main issues is coming up with the terms and agreements, I don't want to copy and paste from other online sites, instead I want my own that is molded specifically around my site, and keeps my company safe from any type of legal issues. I also need to incorporate my business, I'm at the beginning stages right now, and I need a good lawyer or team of lawyer to stand by my company side and handle any legal issues I might encounter. my email is Bmaslanka@hotmail.com my number is 4193496062. and i'm looking for a lawyer specifically designed to handle these matters.

Use the Find a Lawyer tab at the top of the screen to narrow your search

I agree that you do not want to copy and paste wholesale from other sites, you want to customize your terms to your business. Most business lawyers can help you do that.

Business topics