I'm looking for a criminal lawyer licensed both Michigan and Canada.

Detroit, MI |

Charged with impaired over 80 in Canada but im a us citizen. (this will be my second offense)

1. An attorney being admitted to practice in Canada and the US is not that common, and in particular within the criminal defense area due to it's somewhat localized nature. That being said you should probably retain a Canadian criminal defense attorney, hopefully from the area to represent you in a case like this. Their knowledge of the law and the local systems will be the most important attributes.
    Good Luck.

This answer does not constitute a legal consultation, or definitive answer, nor does it establish a lawyer client relationship. Each case, controversy, or situation is factually different and requires particularized evaluation.

2. I agree with my colleague above. Please consult a Canadian attorney so that your best interest are represented.

3. My colleagues are absolutely correct.

Start your search for a solution with a qualified Canadian attorney who practices DUI/DWI defense.

Traffic tickets topics