I'm looking for a criminal lawyer licensed both Michigan and Canada.

Asked over 1 year ago - Detroit, MI

Charged with impaired over 80 in Canada but im a us citizen. (this will be my second offense)

1. Jerome George Quinn Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my colleague above. Please consult a Canadian attorney so that your best interest are represented.

2. Zebulon Kelly Chandler

3

Answered . An attorney being admitted to practice in Canada and the US is not that common, and in particular within the criminal defense area due to it's somewhat localized nature. That being said you should probably retain a Canadian criminal defense attorney, hopefully from the area to represent you in a case like this. Their knowledge of the law and the local systems will be the most important attributes.
    Good Luck.

3. Christopher Irvin Simser

1

Answered . My colleagues are absolutely correct.

Start your search for a solution with a qualified Canadian attorney who practices DUI/DWI defense.