I'm looking for a Consumer protection Attorney on contingency basis or payment plan who ca be the voice for the voiceless....

I'm in a business tort litigation with a funeral home where I was mislead by a funeral director, where his conduct violated various state and federal consumer statutes and law prohibitations against unfair and deceptive business practices. Besides misleading, after filing a lawsuit my family and I was harassed and threatened by the funeral home where we went trough a lot of emotional pain and distress.

Daly City, CA -

Arthur Joseph Obolsky

Arthur Joseph Obolsky

Lemon Law Attorney - Berkeley, CA

Sorry to hear about the apparent grief this matter is causing you. Although it's somewhat unclear from your description what exactly happened, it is a good idea to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure you don't do irreparable harm to your claims in what appears to be a pending litigation matter. If you'd like to discuss further, feel free to give my office a call 510.981.0867.