I'm looking for a Consumer protection Attorney on contingency basis or payment plan who ca be the voice for the voiceless....

Asked about 2 years ago - Daly City, CA

I'm in a business tort litigation with a funeral home where I was mislead by a funeral director, where his conduct violated various state and federal consumer statutes and law prohibitations against unfair and deceptive business practices. Besides misleading, after filing a lawsuit my family and I was harassed and threatened by the funeral home where we went trough a lot of emotional pain and distress.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Arthur Joseph Obolsky


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Sorry to hear about the apparent grief this matter is causing you. Although it's somewhat unclear from your description what exactly happened, it is a good idea to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure you don't do irreparable harm to your claims in what appears to be a pending litigation matter. If you'd like to discuss further, feel free to give my office a call 510.981.0867.

    DISCLAIMER: This reponse is for informational purposes only and cannot be treated as legal advice. Legal advice... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,910 answers this week

2,996 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,910 answers this week

2,996 attorneys answering