I'm looking for a Consumer protection Attorney on contingency basis or payment plan who ca be the voice for the voiceless....

Daly City, CA |
Filed under: Consumer protection

I'm in a business tort litigation with a funeral home where I was mislead by a funeral director, where his conduct violated various state and federal consumer statutes and law prohibitations against unfair and deceptive business practices. Besides misleading, after filing a lawsuit my family and I was harassed and threatened by the funeral home where we went trough a lot of emotional pain and distress.

1. Sorry to hear about the apparent grief this matter is causing you. Although it's somewhat unclear from your description what exactly happened, it is a good idea to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure you don't do irreparable harm to your claims in what appears to be a pending litigation matter. If you'd like to discuss further, feel free to give my office a call 510.981.0867.

DISCLAIMER: This reponse is for informational purposes only and cannot be treated as legal advice. Legal advice depends on the specific facts of the particular matter at issue. Accordingly, you should not rely on or act on any information provided herein without consulting with legal counsel that is licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Arthur J. Obolsky.

Consumer protection topics