I'm in"testing and interview"status in USCIS website 71 days ago!! How long I have to wait for the interview dates in ATLANTA?

Asked 9 months ago - Atlanta, GA

I field my case by marriage from July 12th .Biometrics done at Charleston SC August 13th, I've already got my EAD,AP card.
....no Interview date notice yet!!!
Even if I receive a notice tomorrow it will be after a month so the total time it will be 5 months!

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . uscis.gov provides estimated processing times.

2. Kenneth Craig Dobson

1

Answered . A recent case in Atlanta was scheduled for an interview within five months of the filing date. Your processing time may be different, but this might give you some idea of the timing. If you do not have an interview scheduled within six months of the filing date, then call USCIS.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . You need to wait, make an Inforpass, inquire by the toll free telephone number provided by the service or consult with your counsel of record if one retained. Chose the most appropriate.