I'm in"testing and interview"status in USCIS website 71 days ago!! How long I have to wait for the interview dates in ATLANTA?

Atlanta, GA |

I field my case by marriage from July 12th .Biometrics done at Charleston SC August 13th, I've already got my EAD,AP card.
....no Interview date notice yet!!!
Even if I receive a notice tomorrow it will be after a month so the total time it will be 5 months!

uscis.gov provides estimated processing times.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

yes ,and for Atlanta the estimated time is 4,8 months

so?

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Kindly mark the answer helpful.

sorry,i don't understand?

yes ,and for Atlanta the estimated time is 4,8 months! so? i'm already in 5 months

You need to wait, make an Inforpass, inquire by the toll free telephone number provided by the service or consult with your counsel of record if one retained. Chose the most appropriate.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602

A recent case in Atlanta was scheduled for an interview within five months of the filing date. Your processing time may be different, but this might give you some idea of the timing. If you do not have an interview scheduled within six months of the filing date, then call USCIS.

Kenneth Craig Dobson has practiced immigration law for over eight years. Nothing in this response should be considered legal advice. To be clear, no attorney-client relationship is established unless and until a written engagement letter is signed by both parties (attorney and client).

Recommended articles about Immigration