I'm in"testing and interview"status in USCIS webpage 46 days ago!! How long I have to wait for the interview dates in ATLANTA?

Asked 9 months ago - Garden City, GA

I field my case by marriage from July 12th .biometrics done at Charleston SC August 13th, I've already got my EAD,AP card.
....no Interview date notice yet!!!

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Ask USCIS in Atlanta. They should know. Inforpass is available for that. Like AVVO it is free. Unlike AVVO, the officer will have access to your records and be able to answer you questions. From my prospecting, you have not been waiting long enough to start posting.

2. Tracie Lynn Klinke

Pro

2

Answered . I know it's frustrating, but right now the Atlanta office seems to be taking upwards of three months to have interviews scheduled. They are one of the busiest offices in the country and they simply don't have the resources to interview everyone as quickly as everyone would like. There is nothing to be worried about at this point. However, if you're in this stage for six months or more, I would recommend following-up with the National Customer Service Center for an update. But 46 days isn't abnormal at all.

3. David Nabow Soloway

1

Answered . For a properly prepared and fully documented marriage-based adjustment of status application, the USCIS's Atlanta Field Office generally can be expected to schedule an interview within 3.5 - 5 months from the date the application was filed.

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.]

David N. Soloway

4. Tracie Lynn Klinke

Pro

1

5. Olivia Orza

Answered . Depends on the type of interview and the type of case. About 3 months for a marriage case, 2-4 months for a naturalization case. Keep in mind that processing times change all the time, so go to the USCIS website and check the most current processing times in your area: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay...