I'm in search of a Lawyer to assist me in a lawsuit, please contact me if you would consider taking the case.

California |
Filed under: Litigation

I must litigate against a family member to recover my inheritance of $76,000.00, I'd like to commission you 45%

The best way for you to find a lawyer to help you is to contact your local bar association. Many bar associations maintain lawyer referal services, listing attorneys in particular fields of expertise. If you are in the Los Angeles area, you can call the Los Angeles County Bar Association for help.

Disclaimer: This answer does not constitute legal advice and can not be relied on, as each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You should contact any of the bar associations in your county. You can obtain names of bar associations by going on the web and doing a search for the name of your county followed by the words "bar association" or by contacting the California State Bar. Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and just about every city in California have bar associations. The bar associations can give you lists of names of firms that handle trusts and estates, probate matters. Lawyers will usually give you a free consultation to learn the facts of your case and tell you whether you have a case worth pursuing. There are guidelines for what a reasonable fee would be for the type of case you have. You can ask the state bar for these as well. It will depend on the community you are in as well, the value of the case, the complexity of the case, the expertise of the lawyer you hire, among other things.
Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Litigation topics