I'm going to file a Petition to Remove Executor as pro se but the matter is very unique and need advice on how to file.

Little Rock, AR |

I'm a beneficiary. The estate attorney's license has been suspended for many months. The executor refuses to communicate. Based on all that, do I / should I give the UPL estate attorney a filed marked copy of the petition to remove executor? Do I / should I also give the uncooperative executor a file marked copy if he told me to never contact him again, but to only go through the UPL estate attorney? I plan to file a grievance against the UPL attorney at the same time I file the petition to remove the executor. Should I state in the petition to remove executor that the attorney is UPL? So far I won't hoping the executor uses that UPL attorney during the hearing in which case I will disclose it then and the judge should side with me quickly.

I answered the companion question already. The more unique the situation, the more you need a lawyer. If you can't resolve this informally and need to ask for court intervention, you can't do it yourself. Probate practice is very technical.

Any opinions stated in response to Avvo questions are based upon the facts stated in the question. Responses to Avvo questions are for general information purposes only, and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice.

2. At this point, you need to consult with a local probate attorney for guidance and direction with your matter, based on your facts. There are simply not enough facts here to thoroughly review your situation..

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel.