I'm going to apply for the deferred action program for young children that came to the use when they were 15, I have an appointm

Asked about 2 years ago - Yakima, WA

I have an appointment with an attorney until september 20th. meanwhile i was offered a job but i'm not sure if I should take it Would taking a job right now affect my chances of getting approved for the program?

1. Young Ah Ri

2

Answered . I don't see how it will affect you, if not the employer. I highly recommend you to meet with an attorney now. Many attorneys seem to keep flexible hours as many undocumented aliens may not be able to make it to the office during the business hours. Call the law office and ask if they would have an earlier opening. You may want to check the pro bono clinic/community legal services. Good luck.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . It would not affect your eligibility for deferred action, but how are you going to complete the I-9 to prove you eligibility to work?

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . Call another attorney .. .many of us have appointments available before September 20th.