I'm going through a divorce and custody battle

Asked about 2 years ago - Largo, FL

my husband's residence is not suitable for my son, he does not have a bedroom there, he was sleeping in the enclosed porch, where the front door is. My husband sleeps on the couch, and the people he lives with are crazy. The woman has too many meds to count, and 4 are narcotics. The other owner of the house is a woman masquerading as a man, and there is a 13 yr old girl there that is so messed up from her family that she has severe anxiety disorder, and agoraphobia

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

1

5

Answered . I am very sorry that you are going through this and I am concerned for your son. You must bring this evidence to the attention of the court and it is very important that the court knows the conditions and dangers that he is placing around your son. Please work with a local attny or a legal aid office they will help. If you cannot work with someone then please make sure you assemble evidence of the living arrangments and gather the info for court. Take care.

2. Brent Allan Rose

1

Answered . So what's your question?

3. Connie R. Stephens

Pro

1

Answered . For purposes os establishing a parenting plan and a time sharing schedule,which governs each party's relationship with the child, the length of time the child lives in a stable, safe and satisfactory enviorment and the desirability of maintaining continuity is an important factor. Contact an attorney to assist in the process of securing your your child's safety . Connie R. Stephens

4. John Arthur Smitten

Answered . All of this needs to be proven in court so have a consultation with a lawyer.