Skip to main content

I'm from el Paso texas and my question is that father wants to take my daughter to Juarez mx. On his days of visitation but I'm

El Paso, TX |
Filed under: Family law

I'm concern about my daughters safety I just dont het to go over there can I put some restriction for her not to leave to mexico? The city is not safe at all I'm afraid to go visit imagind my daughter. What can I do? The father is not helping at all

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is not an immigration law question. This is a family law question.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.


I agree this is family law question. I have edited the practice area so hopefully AVVO's family law attorneys will provide you the guidance needed.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


I agree this is a family law question. It has a small immigration component in that your signature is required on a US passport application. If your daughter does not have a passport yet, don't sign the application.

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer