I'm from el Paso texas and my question is that father wants to take my daughter to Juarez mx. On his days of visitation but I'm

El Paso, TX |

I'm concern about my daughters safety I just dont het to go over there can I put some restriction for her not to leave to mexico? The city is not safe at all I'm afraid to go visit imagind my daughter. What can I do? The father is not helping at all

This is not an immigration law question. This is a family law question.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

I agree this is family law question. I have edited the practice area so hopefully AVVO's family law attorneys will provide you the guidance needed.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

I agree this is a family law question. It has a small immigration component in that your signature is required on a US passport application. If your daughter does not have a passport yet, don't sign the application.

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.