I'M FELONY PROBATION ARE THEY ALOUD TO KEEP ME FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS

Lancaster, OH |

i WAS CONVICTED OF 3 FELONIES i WAS ONLY GUILTY OF ONE FELONY THE OTHER 2 MY MOM DID SHE WAS JUST INDICTED ON 3 FELONIES BUT THEY TOLD ME WHEN i WAS RELEASED ON PROBATION THAT i COULD NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH MY MOTHER. i WAS ALSO TOLD THAT i COULD NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE HE IS ON JUVENILE PROBATION. i AM ON ADULT PROBATION IS THIS LEGAL

Probation is not a right it is a privlege. What does your Lawyer have to say about it? He or she would know far better than anyone on this site because that Lawyer is right there with the Judge and Probation.

That is my personal and professional opinion, Thank you, William L. Summers

Yes. One condition of probation is often to not hang out with other felons or other people on probation. I suggest you comply with probation 110% and maybe the probation will loosen the ropes a little bit.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
1370 North Fairfield Rd.
Suite C
Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
(937)426-4000 phone
attycbeck@gmail.com
www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

I agree. You do EXACTLY what the probation department tells you to do.. They say jump, you say how high. (unless they cross a very clear line such as you having to work for the PO personally or something like that). Be on your best behavior, as that PO is the ONLY thing keeping you from going to jail if you do not comply with there wishes. Good luck.

The above information is not, nor intend to be, legal advice. You SHOULD consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Based on this response no attorney-client relationship has been formed. If your matter is in Cuyahoga County or surrounding counties, we invite you to contact us. Please visit our website at www.kirnerandboldt.com. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time and attorney-client relationship is formed. Attorneys in this firm are only licensed to practice in the state of Ohio and have no specific information as to the laws and rules of other states and none of the information provided is intended to be applied to the laws of other states.

I agree with the other Attorneys who have answered, but as a past probation officer, as long as you are following the rules of probation you will avoid problems. Your probation officer may allow contact on holidays so long as your in compliance.