I'M FALSELY ARRESTED>ACCUSED OF HARRASSMENT/ DEATH THREATS >6DAYS IN JAIL>REJECTED PLEA> SOL PROOF/4WITS "I WANT RETRIBUTION"

Pasco, WA |

THE MAN IS A BULLY!! HE ALMOST GOT ME SHOT, BY FRANKLIN CO.(3)DEPUTIES! MY FRIEND AND I HAD AN ARGUEMENT WITH OUR NEIGHBOR AND I LEFT. HE SEEN ME LATER AND CALLED 911. BUT AS I WAS LEAVING MY FRIENDS AGAIN,POLICE WERE JUST RESPONDING ! HE USED A RACIAL SLUR TO RE-START FIGHT. POLICE REPORT SUPPORTS MY FACTS;THIS IS TAKING A TOLL ON ME, MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, MY HEALTH, AND MY SLEEP ! @ I WILL NOT LET "THAT FAMILY " WRONGFULLY
LY PREVAIL

1. Calm down, this sort of reaction is what he will use against you to show you are an excitable angry person.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

2. Posting in all caps makes it appear that you are yelling at us. Take a deep breath, and post something substantive so we can properly evaluate it.

3. From your "question" it is hard to understand what exactly happened to you in the course of the situation. First of all, you should absolutely stay away from this other person by all means. If indeed you were wrongfully arrested (the elements vary depending on the state you live in) then you may have a case in which you can seek retribution/damages. But, I am confused if the police report supports your facts, why were you arrested? You should seek legal counsel for both your criminal and civil issues. Good luck and please do not engage in any communication, personally or by other means (phone calls, texts, etc...) with this "bully."

This response shall not be considered as establishment of an attorney client relationship with the inquiring individual, and the party should always seek a second opinion in his/her situation. The comments above are but mere comments, and are not intended to be binding or viewed as legal advice.