I'm facing a strong armed robbery along with conspiracy of receiving stolen property here in Mississippiin need of lawyer

Brookhaven, MS |

They have no evidence on me just going off accusations

1. You need to hire an attorney as soon as possible. You are facing long jail term and you do not need to wait to get someone involved.

This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not designed to substitute for individual legal advice. Individual consultation with a licensed attorney is recommended in order to fully explore all of your legal options.

2. These are very serious charges. You can use the find a lawyer tool here to get a lawyer in your area.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,

3. This is a serious charge. You need counsel now. This is not something you should procrastinate to do.

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.