I'm doing the applications for deferred action for childhood arrivals , Currently on form i-765

Coatesville, PA |

On question 14 , Its asking my Manner of last entry into the united states, I was brought here when I was 7 years old and my parents payed for me to be crossed via the border in a vehicle , I was on the back seat and I dont remember being asked anything. Would that be consired Entry Without Inspection or illegal

Please consult with an immigration attorney to get the answer for this. Any immigration attorney needs to get some more information to answer your question. Good luck!

The answer to this question is general in nature and is based on the limited facts presented in the question. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and no such relationship will be formed with Mr. Yakzan until a formal consultation is conducted at his office.

I agree with my colleague.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

This is a serious issue have a personal detailed consultation with attorney.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. (212)880-1538 Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit is a Full Service Immigration Law Office, at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

Recommended articles about Immigration