I'm disabled and my sole income derives from social security payments. My sole asset is an 8 y.o. car; I'm 2B admitted 2 nursing

Keansburg, NJ |
Filed under: Social security

nursing home; because I'm 2B admitted 2 nursing home, from HUD assisted apt, I'm 2 sign title 2 my niece; with 2 day's $$, I think my security deposit will be less than damages; can this be construed as fraud?

If you would please use standard and not texting English, your question would be understandable enough to answer. Thank you.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Not sure what your questin is.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

To which "damages" are you referring? A more clearly worded question would yield more helpful advice. In any event, I recommend you seek advice of counsel.

Disclaimer: For a free consultation contact me directly at 973-519-0196 or adam.lefkowitz.esq@gmail.com. If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. Answering questions on avvo.com does not create an attorney-client relationship. You are strongly encouraged to seek and retain your own counsel. Information and answers posted to this website are for general informational purposes only.

Social security topics