I'm currently in the last 30 days of probation for driving under suspension rcvd a civil cit for same today. Will that violate?

Fort Myers, FL |

Original susp was for refusing breathalyzer in 1997. Dui case was dropped. I was the passenger. The. Ticket received was a civil cit. No court appearance needed. Will it violate my current probation?

No. A civil citation will not violate probation.

No, but you probably have to disclose all contact with law enforcement on your written monthly report. If you do, make sure that you report truthfully, or your PO could violate you for filling out a false report.

As long as your license was not suspended you should be ok.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.