I'm current now in US since 3 month ago By B1/B2 visa and i want to return back How i can retrieve my Tax back?

El Toro, CA |

1. I don't understand your question. If you are in the US on a B-1/B-2 visa you shouldn't have been working ... thus, you didn't pay tax. If you're looking for a sales tax refund, I'm not sure that is possible. Talk to a CPA or a tax attorney.

Franco Capriotti
    Senior Legal Counsel
    Capriotti International Law

1-800-716-0055
    franco@capriotti.com
    www.capriotti.com

We are not geographically limited ==> Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.

www.capriotti.com -- franco@capriotti.com -- Senior Legal Counsel -- Capriotti International Law -- Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association www.aila.org for a referral to an experienced immigration attorney.

2. I don't understand your question either. What tax are you talking about? I have never heard of anyone on B-1/B-2 visa beong eligible for any refund of any kind of tax.

3. If you had taxes withheld, you can file a return and get a refund. As the other attorneys stated, you aren't supposed to be working so this isn't going to do wonders for your immigration status, but it sounds like you are leaving anyway. But think about it because it may affect you being able to ever immigrate to the US.

Christopher Larson
    www.insightlawfirm.com
    www.insightlawfirm.wordpress.com