I'm being harassed on line and it's bleeding over into the real world . What kind of lawyer do I need ?

Allen, TX |

They are claiming I work with "Anonymous" to hack accounts! :-(

They have bombarded the city officials here with complaints about me, which were passed down to police, who believe the charges :-( Police are (IMO) harassing my husband at his job (had him pulled from a meeting in December, long phone call today) told him today they want to confiscate my computer/s, iphone, ipad, etc. to prove I am in league with "Anonymous" when I am NOT. These people harass and target me on their blog on a daily basis...I want to file a countersuit for harassment with the ringleaders, not sure what kind of lawyer I need.

In the event that you are cleared of all criminal charges, you may have a civil claim for malicious prosecution and/or defamation/libel. When that time arrives, feel free to give me a call to assist with that portion of your case.

Nothing in this response is intended to be construed as legal advice. For advice regarding your specific legal matter, please contact me at (325) 718-9120.

If the police are confiscating your computers you need a criminal defense lawyer. Now.

No, that hasn't actually happened, they are threatening my husband, as they did last November saying I had '2 arrest warrants hanging over my head, one in North Carolina, and one in Australia'...talked to a criminal lawyer, he said hands are tied until I am actually charged/arrested. There's nothing to be done BEFORE things get that out of control?? :-(

Looks like you need a Criminal Defense attorney.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

The criminal aspect is more pressing than trying to sue for harassment or defamation. Should you decide to press a civil claim, you will need to show actual damages. Be prepared to spend money on a lawyer because most won't handle those cases on a contingent fee basis.

They have a blog that is in large part designed to defame me, my husband, my children...they steal my copyrighted images from other websites and photoshop them...I am targeted nearly every week one way or another. I have done the 'ignore them', doesn't work. I created a blog to expose them with public information i found online through Google searches, didn't phase them. Now they have allegedly gotten the attention of "Anonymous" for harassing a reality show (no longer on tv) celebrity, and those actions are being blamed on *me*. I don't have a lot of other choices other than countersue the leaders of these harassment attacks (here's a Twitter account they created to 'terrorize'/'stalk' me last year: @insiderwhoknows Wish they would just grow up. My only other choice is give up EVER going online ever again. I feel that violates my First Amendment rights and it's not on the top of my list of things to do.

Scott Douglas Camassar

Scott Douglas Camassar

Sounds awful. But do you know who's behind it? You can't sue a website--only a person, company or other legal entity. Do you know where they're located? And the all important question: do they have insurance or assets? If not, your suit isn't going to result in any monetary recovery. But talk to a personal injury lawyer near you. Also contact the police, there may be criminal harassment statutes that apply. Good luck

Retain a criminal lawyer. It would be hard to go after an anonymous entity such as Anonymous.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com