I'm being bullied at work by 2 coworkers doctor spoke to them but they continue to bullie me the dr.told me just to deal with it

Asked about 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

The following happens to me on a daily basis, Daisy23 &Evaline 20. Im told daily the older Im the slower and stupier i get. Every day they tell me how stupid I'm one of them made me a calander with big letters.Every time they pass by my chair they hit it. When Im in the bathroom one always follows me and knocks constantly so I get out fast. At lunch they both follow me they criticize what I'm eating as poor persons food. They criticize my job performance in thepresence of my peers. Know they've been checking my facebook account and they comment about what i put .I'm constantlybeinginsulted,excluded,intimidated, harrased,mentally & emmotionally.Due to this bullying,I get panic attacks, mood swings,loss of appetite, I can't sleep,I cry a lot, I'm depressed and angry. I use to love my job.

1. Darrel S Jackson

Pro

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . I'm very sorry to hear about your difficult situation at work. Do you have reason to believe that your coworkers are bullying you because of your age, race, religion, national origin, color, gender, or disability? If yes, then you should consult in person with an employment attorney to get a careful evaluation of your situation. Good luck.

2. Rengin Jamal Bekhtyar

1

1

Answered . You should use the FIND A LAWYER tab from this website. There are many great employment law attorneys in Dallas that provide a free consultation. Use the tab and start calling some of them. An attorney will offer you options, course of action that can be pursued, and available remedies. I am sorry that you are being subjected to this type of treatment.

Rengin Bekhtyar's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  3. Adam Kielich

1

1

Answered . Have you talked to your boss about the situation? If so, what did your boss do?