I'm being bullied at work by 2 coworkers doctor spoke to them but they continue to bullie me the dr.told me just to deal with it

Dallas, TX |

The following happens to me on a daily basis, Daisy23 &Evaline 20. Im told daily the older Im the slower and stupier i get. Every day they tell me how stupid I'm one of them made me a calander with big letters.Every time they pass by my chair they hit it. When Im in the bathroom one always follows me and knocks constantly so I get out fast. At lunch they both follow me they criticize what I'm eating as poor persons food. They criticize my job performance in thepresence of my peers. Know they've been checking my facebook account and they comment about what i put .I'm constantlybeinginsulted,excluded,intimidated, harrased,mentally & emmotionally.Due to this bullying,I get panic attacks, mood swings,loss of appetite, I can't sleep,I cry a lot, I'm depressed and angry. I use to love my job.

I'm very sorry to hear about your difficult situation at work. Do you have reason to believe that your coworkers are bullying you because of your age, race, religion, national origin, color, gender, or disability? If yes, then you should consult in person with an employment attorney to get a careful evaluation of your situation. Good luck.

My answers to questions posted on AVVO are intended to provide general information only, and are not intended to be legal advice. Employment law issues typically require a careful case-by-case analysis. Consequently, if you feel that you need legal advice, I would encourage you to consult in person with an employment attorney in your area.

Thank You for your advise Mr. Jackson. I'm definately being discriminated because of my age. Yes, I'm 44 never in my life had I ever experienced any thing like this.

You should use the FIND A LAWYER tab from this website. There are many great employment law attorneys in Dallas that provide a free consultation. Use the tab and start calling some of them. An attorney will offer you options, course of action that can be pursued, and available remedies. I am sorry that you are being subjected to this type of treatment.

Rengin Bekhtyar's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Have you talked to your boss about the situation? If so, what did your boss do?

Yes, I have and he told them to stop but its just been getting worse its like if they told them to continue with full force. The insults are more and more offensive. I can't afford to quit my job, I'm really just hanging in here by a thin thread.

The doctor told me just to deal with it. What do I do at this point I feel trapped.

Sr. Today I had to ask for the day because my daughter has eplepsy and she and my other daughter had dr.'s appts . Well I'm not even at work these girls went through my things and found a note pad that my manager gave me to keep track of ever thing its like journal and they posted it on face book and other peers from work are commenting and putting offensive remarks , my kids and my family are aware of this bullying already because of facebook.